A live example of this tutorial is here: http://www.wpsubscribers.com/demo/category-1/this-post-has-exit-popup-that-redirect-to-google.html
– Go to “Create Opt-in Forms” in Wpsubscribers admin panel, and then choose “Create Exit popup” tab:
– Then stick on “Enable exit popup” checkbox:
Step 2: Modify your new Exit-Popup content, for example:
Please note that you can't put HTML code in the exit-popup content, just keep plain text.
Then press “Save Changes” button.
Step 3: look at the Popup ID of your new exit-popup, in my example, it's 0
– Click on “Display Location” tab and choose where will this new popup appear:
– Press “Save Changes” button and your exit-popup is ready!
A bit of customization:
Someone asked me that how to create a double or triple exit-popup, it means:
- When visitor click the close button (on his web browser), the exit popup appear.
- He continue click the close button, the exit popup appear again (another exit popup) and so on.
Here is how to make this:
- Page A is a page that has exit-popup number 1.
- Exit-popup number 1 redirect visitor to page B.
- Page B has another exit popup: exit-popup number 2….